The GBA STEM Excellence Award EdTech Companies 2022 (HKSAR)
- Applicants are advised to be aware of the best practice and case-based experience as promulgated by the Office of Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data.
- Applicants are reminded that any person who, without the permission of the organiser, offers an advantage to parties involved in the Awards as a reward or inducement for doing any act or showing favour in relation to the Awards commits an offence of the Prevention of Bribery Ordinance (Cap. 201).
- To avoid conflicts of interest and the perception as such, applications for the Awards from sponsors will not be accepted.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the organiser will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
Note: Submissions can be made across multiple categories for each entry
Payment details shall be sent to applicants by email upon receipt of applications
Stream 1 : Startups
A Startup applicant must be at its early stage of development and registered as company limited by shares in Hong Kong in less than 3 years as of 1st January 2022
Stream 2 : Small and Medium Enterprises
A SME applicant must be a registered as company limited by shares in Hong Kong with no more than 50 full time employees upon submission
Stream 3 : Corporations
A Corporation applicant must be a registered as company limited by shares in Hong Kong with over 50 full time employees upon submission
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Virtual Reality
- Other Emerging Technologies
Submissions can be made across multiple categories for each entry
Fee for each entry under each category :
A. Startups : HK$1,000
(Incubatees of the Hong Kong Cyberport / the Hong Kong Science Park) : Free-of-charge
B. Small and Medium Enterprises : HK$3,000
(Tenants of the Hong Kong Science Park) : $1,500
C. Corporations : HK$5,000
*Alumni and other tenants of the Hong Kong Cyberport : $2,500